Original Stovetop Belgian Waffler
- Cooking Surface: L: 7.25 in. W: 7.25 in. H: 0.63 in.
- Material: Cast Aluminum with phenolic handle
- Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
- Weight: 3.19 lbs
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Interlocking hinges separate easily for cleaning.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surface. A long-bristle brush will help clean hard-to-reach areas.
- If batter should run out of Waffle, wipe with wet sponge immediately to avoid baked-on batter.
- Prepare waffle recipe.
- Lightly spray or brush Waffler with vegetable oil.
- Preheat Waffler on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour 1 cup of batter into center of Waffler and close the top. Cook for about 1 minute, then flip Waffler and cook on the other side for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove waffles with plastic fork or spatula.