The Ultimate Bundt Cleaning Tool
- Material: BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 0.09 lbs
- 3-in-1 tool: includes angled brush, a flat scraper, and pointed pick for hard to reach spots on intricately detailed pans
Use & Care
- If cleaning soft bits of cake residue from a pan, it is recommended to soak the pan for 5 minutes in hot, soapy dish water.
- Using the Bundt Cleaning Tool, select the appropriate tip for your cleaning needs, and scrub or scrape gently. Rinse in hot soapy water. Do not soak your Bundt pan for more than 15 minutes, as it may damage the coating.
- If cleaning hardened crisp cake residue and crumbs out of a pan, try using the Bundt Cleaning Tool on a dry pan to loosen and remove the bits prior to soaking in water. We find that hardened bits will often come out more easily when dry.
- Rinse your Bundt Cleaning Tool in warm soapy water after use and allow to dry before storing. Dishwasher use not recommended.